Student Representative Council (SRC)
The SRC of Prestige Academy is committed to serve, protect and advance the interests of all students at this institution. We strive to contribute to an environment conducive to student development, both academically and as human beings.
The SRC has the following key performance areas
- To play a constructive part in the governance (management and operations) of the Academy
- To promote a culture of learning among students
- To seek and explore opportunities for maximum human growth and development among students.
- To promote good relationships and open communication between staff and students.
- To assist staff in maintaining law and order on the premises (e.g. making sure that students do not damage property, commit theft, conduct in a proper manner, etc).
- To be representatives of and speak on behalf of all full-time students on any issue that affects them directly or indirectly.
The SRC is but one of the official structures in the governance of Prestige Academy. It operates independently (according to its own policy and rules) but is also interdependently in respect of close collaboration and interaction with other institutional bodies such as the different committees where members of the SRC serve on, as well as specific individuals such as the Directors, the Rector, the Student Affairs Guardian and Academic Manager.