How do I Apply
Procedure to register as a Senior student is as follow:
- Download your Senior Registration from.
- Students and parents/guardian completes the registration form and hands it in at the office of the Academic Manager.
Application documents required:
- Fully completed and signed Application Form/Registration Contract
- R2000 non-refundable administration/registration fee (each year is registered individually). Attach the deposit slip or receipt. (No application will be considered without this fee).
- If you wish to pay the course fee through monthly incidental credit payments, the Principal Payer/Co-Payers documents must be attached.
- Certified copy of principal payer and co-payer(s) Identity Document (s)
- Latest 3 months salary slip(s) – (if individual person (s) are the account payers) or the latest Financial Statements (if company is the account payer)
You will be required to pay R2000.00 non-refundable administration/application fee when submitting your application form/registration contract.
- We will contact you telephonically whether your registration has been approved or not.
- You will receive an acceptance letter in the post and/or via e-mail informing you of the acceptance or
non-acceptance of your registration.
- Your student number will be issued.
- You will then need to make payment of the programme deposit (R7000) by no later than 30 November 2017.
- Should you wish to make use of a bank loan, you need to proceed with your application at the financial institution of your choice.
- International students need to apply for their study permit.
Account holder: Prestige Academy (Pty) Ltd
Account no: 4055701188
Branch Code: 632005
Important: Please use your name/surname as reference.