The Bachelor’s degree will equip you with understanding and the ability to pursue a career in the general running of different management departments and how to apply practical principles of managing a business.
You will gain valuable knowledge in subject areas such as Economics, Project Management and Financial Management. The degree further acquaints you with accounting principles and how to run a business’s human resources department with the
subject background in Business Legal Practice.
- Accounting for Financial Decision-Making
- Statistical Methods
- Business Communication
- Fundamentals of Economics
- Business Marketing
- Business Management
- Administrative Management
- Financial Management
- Information Administration Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Micro Economics
- Macro Economics
- Academic Literacy
- Project Management
- Marketing Planning
- Financial Management (includes Pastel Payroll)
- Business Management 3A (Strategic Management)
- Business Management 3B (Logistics & Supply Chain Management)
- Business Management 3C (Corporate Governance)
- Research Methodology
- Business Legal Practice
Which course do you qualify for?
So, you’ve done your research, but sometimes the application process can be a daunting experience!
We are here to give you peace of mind.
Submit your pre-qualification form and we will pre-qualify you for the qualification you have shown interest in.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BECOME?
Corporate Investment Banker