At Prestige Academy, proudly part of STADIO, we take into account the importance of the application process that can be quite daunting for you; the uncertainties of whether or not you can pay for your studies or maybe you are not sure if you qualify to study towards the programme of your interest. We consider the fact that sometimes the deciding factor on where to study also matters… whether or not we fit the picture you had in mind, for example, do we have the correct facilities, expertise, capacity, accreditation status, etc.? Some other deciding factors can include tradition, culture and even student life on campus.
This IS an important day of your life!
So, we would like to extend a very warm WELCOME TO YOU. View the Welcome video as we cover some important info and guide you through the 5 steps of the Virtual Open Day. Enjoy!
Oh… don’t forget to check out the competition details! You don’t want to miss out on that!!!
WIN A PARTIAL PROGRAMME BURSARY TO THE VALUE OF R10,000!
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION:
- Fully attend the Virtual Open Day, and apply on/before 25 July 2020
- Share the Virtual Open Day link/post on your Facebook/Instagram and use hashtag #PAVirtualOpenDay. You must also share the Virtual Open Day link/post with a minimum of 10 friends/family/prospective students OR tag a minimum of 10 friends/family/prospective students in your shared post.
View Competition Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION:
- The promoter is: Prestige Academy (Pty) Ltd. (Company Registration no. 2001/HE07/005) with its registered offices in Bellville and Centurion.
- The competition is not compulsory.
- The competition is open to prospective and current followers nationally and internationally who wish to participate in the VIRTUAL OPEN DAY (as described below) and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There are no fees necessary to enter this competition. Fees are only required to be paid upon application and registration for the 2021 academic year.
- By entering this competition, the participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Platforms available to enter the competition and details of how to enter are via our website, Prestige Academy Facebook page, @PrestigeAcademy_CT on Instagram and Prestige Academy on YouTube.
- Only one entry will be accepted per participant. Multiple entries from the same participant will be disqualified.
- The closing date for competition entries is Saturday, 25 July 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatsoever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION:
Stand a chance to WIN a partial programme bursary to the value of R10,000.00 if you:
Fully attend the Virtual Open Day, apply on/before 25 July 2020 and share the Virtual Open Day link/post on your Facebook/Instagram and use hashtag #PAVirtualOpenDay. You must also share the Virtual Open Day link/post with a minimum of 10 friends/family/prospective students OR tag a minimum of 10 friends/family/prospective students in your shared post.
- How to share
- The participant must be following @PrestigeAcademy on Facebook and/or @PrestigeAcademy_CT on Instagram in order to enter.
- The participant should not have any private settings on his/her timeline at the point of sharing the link (for measuring purposes).
- The participant must tag Prestige Academy on his/her Facebook and/or Instagram shared post.
- The participant must share the link/Virtual Open Day post on Facebook/Instagram with 10 or more prospects (friends/family) OR tag 10 or more prospects (friends/family) in the shared post on Facebook or Instagram and use #PAVirtualOpenDay.
- Competition runs from 22 May – 25 July 2020.
Should the participant apply in the period of 22 May – 25 July 2020 after attending the Virtual Open Day, the participant will get R350 discount on the application fee and hereto referred to as an applicant.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and the terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe or civil disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any participant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- R10, 000.00 partial bursary towards your programme fees.
The prize is as stated above and can only be used towards the student’s 2021 academic year at Prestige Academy. The prize is not redeemable for cash or any other alternatives that we might offer.
- Winners will be chosen:
An independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner of the R10, 000.00 partial bursary will be notified by email and/or a direct message (DM) on Facebook/WhatsApp and/or SMS within 6 days of the closing date (on 31 July 2020). Should the winner fail to claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and choose an alternative winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters will be final.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other participants will be used solely in accordance with current [SA] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the participant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Prestige Academy and not to any other party.
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Fully attend the Open Day up to Step 5, submit application interest and apply to qualify for a R350 discount on your application fee. That means you only pay R1000 application fee!